Tuesday, March 22, 2011

So I'm a Styling Blogger.....

Or maybe a Stylish Blogger.  And here is my award to prove it!


Cool beans! I think I've arrived!
Well I guess I shouldn't get too carried away but I am very flattered.

To start with I give a special thank you to Miss Eileen  for giving me this award.  So very sweet of her! 

Now the rules say that I must share 7 things about myself.  Hmmmm...where do I start.  Well here goes...

1.  I am a retired police officer.

2.  I am addicted to Starbucks (not donuts!). 

3.  I love to bake.

4.  I hiked from the South Rim to the North Rim of the Grand Canyon in one day!

5.  My favorite season is baseball season ;-)

6.  I am not a neat person.....at all!

7.  I could wear flip-flops everyday. 

And now I must pass the award onto some other stylish bloggers.  These are the blogs I passed it onto.
wiLDaBoUtCoLoR
Crocheting the Day Away
The Pine Needle Valley
The Craft Attic
CroCreations
East of Eden
Butternut Street
HooknWool
Getting Hooked
This, That, and the Other

Check them all out.  They are wicked awesome!

1 comment:

Lori Renn said...

Congrats! That is wicked cool!!