Monday, March 14, 2011

Mornings


This is generally what my mornings look like. 
Actually this is what the dining room table looks like.....
Minus my cup of coffee which I had already finished when I took this picture. 

It is an illustration of how scatter brained I can be. 
There is my textbook and my assignment right next to the computer....
And if you look closely I am not working on homework as I should be. 
Instead I am easily distracted. 
I'd much rather be reading blogs. 
Or doing the crossword...
My husband gives me the part of the crossword he finds too hard. 
And on this particularly morning....


It is really hard!!! 
He handed it over to me straight away. 
And this is as far as I got. 

Hmmmm.....I guess it is time for more homework.
Or just a little more blog reading...

TTFN and Happy Monday to everyone :-)

2 comments:

Lori Renn said...

I did the crossword in the AZ Republic every single day when I was pregnant with Nate. I don't think I've done one since he was born! lol. Miss you.

~Niki~ said...

hey, i took that learning and the brain course a year ago!
i was going for special Ed at Rio. Is that where you are taking the course. I noticed you are in AZ too! Hi neighbor! Thanks for following~I will follow you too.