Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Latest Obsession

As if I needed another hobby.....I have now added crochet to my repertoire. All my cool scrapbooking supplies have been gathering dust while I work on crochet projects. And since I have the attention span of a gnat, I can't just simply work on one project at a time!!! I have two going right now with my eye on a third....

This is the beginnings of my first project.....a pretty multicolor starburst afghan. I've gotten a little bit further than this on it but this is the most current picture I have. I'm hoping my afghan will look like this when it is finished.


My second WIP (Work in Progress) another granny blanket. I've gotten the first two (of 36 total) squares completed. I got my inspiration for this one here. I love the colors!!! I never would have thought of putting these together.






Of course with my newest obsession comes my never ending need to collect. So along with all the paper I have......there is the ever growing stash of yarn. I just look at the colors and I can't decided.....I need to have one of each. It's a good thing I don't do this with shoes. Oh...yeah...that's right, I have three pairs of Danskos....In three different colors!!!! :o



I've also started perusing (sp?) crochet blogs but my new obsession for that is for another post!!

So I'm off to get hooking ;) I've got a lot of work to do!




No comments: