Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back to Reality


















This was the view I was enjoying this week at this time......

It was pure heaven...hmmmm. Just got back from a week

in California. It was both relaxing and busy!!! We went to

a couple of baseball games, spent a day at the races at

Del Mar, sipped some wine (well alot of wine), and relaxed

at the beach. The last two days were spent at my 30 year

high school reunion.


I was up until 1 a.m. for the last two nights of the vacation (I

don't think I've done that since I was in high school!!). And

then we had the five hour drive back home. It literally took

me until today to catch up on my sleep and feel normal!! Boy

am I feel everyone of those 30 years since high school :0

It didn't help that I had a couple of little dramas to deal with

once I got back home.


Anyways, there will be pictures and a play by play in the next

few days.....for anyone who cares to gander on by.


Toodles......



1 comment:

Eran said...

I seem to remember a night, sometime last year, that someone was up past 1 am... but I guess we will leave that night in Vegas ;0)