Thursday, January 1, 2009

So Long 2008, Hello 2009

There is a country song I remember from quite some time ago. I believe it was called "Happiness is Lubbock, Texas in my Rear View Mirror". Can't remember who sang it though. But it comes to mind when remembering this past year. I have these exact sentiments about 2008. So glad it's now just a view from my "rear view mirror". So happy to welcome 2009.

Resolutions? Perhaps. Really I have always had the same resolutions every year...stay in shape, eat right, etc, etc..... I do have a couple of things floating around in my mind to accomplish in 2009 but I am hesitant to say. Just seems that whenever I put those resolutions out there for all to hear I just fell that much worse when I don't accomplish them. So for now, I'll just keep them to myself, make mental notes and see how I'll do.

That's all for now. Happy New Year!!

No comments: