Friday, December 26, 2008

December 26th

Well it was the first year that I think we felt the "empty nest" syndrome. It was the first Christmas we woke up knowing there was not going to be a houseful of people first thing in the morning. Pretty darn quiet!! We started off the day by driving around and making some deliveries to friends. We then camped out at home for the rest of the day. It was a good day for it.....it rained pretty much all day.

Even Nash was overwhelmed by all the excitement going on in the house :)
















We did get visitors later. Grandma and Grandpa came over and so did Ryne. We had some dinner, exchanged presents, and just visited. And for the first time in a long time I took very few photos (this would surprise most people I know!) My third and last photo of the day was this view of the tree from the family room. It's actually the view I have from where I am sitting now at the computer.









I thought it was going to take an act of God to get the tree up this year. I just have not been in the Christmas spirit. But I did manage and it did turn out pretty well....considering.....

Well, that is all I have to say for now.....

Merry Christmas!!

No comments: