Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Long Forgotten Other Hobby

I still scrapbook.  Sometimes. 
Lately, however, I just have not been able to find the time. 
I know.  I'm retired I have all the time in the world. 
But I am working on being "unretired" and that is taking up a good portion of my time. 
I have a subscription to Studio Calico.  Last months subscription is still in the box. 
And this month's subscription is due to arrive today. 
Oh, and all my Project Life stuff?  Yes, still in the box. 
I'm hoping to rectify this situation this weekend with a little time set aside to let the paper creativity flow. 

In the meantime, let me share my last page completed. 
I'm always self conscious about sharing because I see so much great stuff out there.
And I just don't have that great eye for color and decorating....(hanging my head in shame)
So, I decided to just keep it simple and look to get my point across. 
It may not be a "Louvre-Ready"  piece of art....
But it works for me.


And besides, she is one of my favorite scrapbook subjects.....
Soon I will have another favorite scrapbook subject.   I can't wait! 

Hope everyone has a fabulous Thursday! 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: