Saturday, March 10, 2012

Dreaming of the Simple Life.....

This morning I came to the realization that the letters H, R, and T are most likely a part of my very near future.  And I actually started a blog post detailing all the sad reasons why I came to this conclusion. 
And then I chucked it. 
Because I also came to the realization.....
That if people I knew actually read my blog I would get more phone calls than I would like
asking me if I was okay. 
I am.  Okay, that is. 
But for now I'm going to spend some time daydreaming.
That my life could be more like his......


























So simple that all I thought about was fighting for a squeaky toy,
having my humans pat me on the head, and cuddling up on a nice
warm afghan sleeping the day away.  That is until the magical treat
hour arrives and I suddenly come to life.
Oh My!  If only life could be that simple......

No comments: