Sunday, December 18, 2011

How Empty Nesters Get Their Kicks


It has been quite some time since we have had our children living at home.
Yes, Christmas is just not as exciting as when there are not children around. 
Pretty boring actually. 
So, what do I do to break up the monotony. 
It involves the animals. 
And torture. 










I don't know.....you think this is a bit much??? 
There are two things that I am certain of. 
Number One.....they were not happy with me.....AT ALL!
Number Two.....my two "human" children are rethinking their plans for Christmas morning...
Yeah, I think I need to dig up some Santa hats and reindeer ears. 
It should be so much fun! 




1 comment:

Pammy Sue said...

Aww...they look so cute! And don't fall for those pouty faces and then pretending they don't like it. They eat up ANY KIND of attention they can get.

I enjoyed looking through your Pinterest stuff! It even motivated me to create a couple of new boards and repin some stuff.