Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Best Sugar Cookies Evah!


Okay, so they might not look like much
Because my decorating skills leave a lot to be desired.....ahem. 
But don't let looks fool you, they are heavenly. 
I got this recipe from my good friend, Lori. 
She has got a wonderful cooking blog that you can find here.
Check it out.  There are a lot of yummy recipes on her site.
Especially if you're a fan of cupcakes.  Yum! 
The sugar cookie recipe can also be found on her site here.
As you can see, her cookies look much prettier than mine....
but, no matter, they are oh so good. 
Take my word for it.....
No, don't just take my word for it! 
Give them a try! 
And try not to eat them all in one sitting.
Because I have never really done that :-o



2 comments:

Pammy Sue said...

I think your cookies look great. Mine never look good. I just don't have the knack for cooking-decorating.

Have a Merry Christmas! Thanks for visiting and commenting throughout the year. Best wishes for 2012. Blog on... XOXO

Tim Reed said...

I just love cookies. They remind me of my childhood days. Thanks for sharing.
Fosamax Lawyer