Monday, December 19, 2011

Do These Make My Butt Look Big?????

In the past few months, there has been one significant thing sucking my time.....

And it can be described in just one word. 

PINTEREST. 

That's it. 

I spend a lot of time there persuing ideas

And finding little gems.....

Like this. 


Just to clarify....

This is not a picture of my back side. 
If it were my husband would be a very happy man ;-) 
And I would have a very lucrative career as a.....ahem....body part specific model. 
Oh, and I might have more than 27 blog followers.
hahahahahahahaha....thought I'd get you all on that one. 

I have to tell you that I initally thought about how I might make a pair of these. 
Then I thought who on earth would thing of this crochet idea. 
Obviously, someone with a rather flattering....er....
how should I say....
um....back side. 
Which I can tell you that I clearly do not possess. 

What I can tell you, however, is that Pinterest is very, very cool. 
If you haven't been there, you should check it out. 
If you need an invite, just drop me an e-mail. 
You won't regret it. 
I mean, seriously, can you imagine your life
without the pleasure of crocheted shorts. 
Really????


No comments: