Sunday, July 17, 2011

More In Progress

So....my crochet ADHD is in "full blown" status these days. 
And trust me, I am not kidding when I say I have ADHD....
I really have a million things and projects going through my head at once.  
Right now, these are the projects I am working on......


This is actually almost done.  I've just got a couple of more rounds of edging to do.  The only problem is that I get really bored with doing edging (does anyone else have this issue?), so I do one round at a time and then go and work on something else....like this.....


I really love the colors of this one but I just don't think this picture does the colors justice.   Also, I've been debating the idea of pulling the squares apart and using a different method of joining.   I don't know.....they look crooked to me.  We'll see....maybe I'll just get lazy and leave them this way.   Hopefully this will look better when it all comes together......

And the last project I'm working on is just something I've been fiddling with.  I had this combination of colors in mind for some time but I just didn't know what I wanted to do with them.  Then I spied this on Flickr and voila! I knew.  Of course, it totally distracted me from my other projects!  I dropped everything else and put this together.....


Once again, I don't like how the colors look in this photo....and I'm using acrylic rather than cotton so it has a completely different look.  I hope it looks as good as I am envisioning it......

So, there you go.....throw in my scrapbooking and needlepoint and you see, I'm a very busy girl.  Oh, and I also found a quilt I wanted to make.  Yep, I'm easily distracted....I hope I actually get something done in the next few weeks.....



5 comments:

Eileen said...

I can relate so much with you. Is it the age?? I have the same ADHD problem. I didn't know you scrapbook too!! So do I! Although I haven't done a lot since I have been crocheting so much lately. I go in spurts. I just don't like the mess with scrapping and I don't have anyplace to leave it all out!So, for now scrapbooking is on the back burner. Too many projects...so little time!! Take care and have a great week!

Heather - The Good Life said...

Looks like you are busy with all your different projects. I'm particularly drawn to the brown, cream, red and green afghan you are making, loves the color combination and the square is really pretty. :-)

geirq said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Guro said...

I am so glad to see that you liked my blanket!
Good luck on your new project! :D

Guro

Therese said...

I agree with Heather. Looks like you have been busy. I like all the projects you have going on. Can't wait to see the finished projects. I also like the top picture with the brown, cream, red and green afghan. Love the colors.
Take care
Therese