Tuesday, January 25, 2011

In a Fog!

That is how I have felt for the last week. Like I have been in a uber congested, full headed fog! Yuck! I caught the crud and I caught it good. And for the last week I have felt like doing nothing more than laying around and watching back episodes of Grey's Anatomy. I did get engage in a couple of fun activities. Activities that did not require me to even leave my bed :-)
I whipped up a few of these......

 
Can't wait to put these squares together! I just love these colors!


I also started playing a little with my colorful pens....

I did a little doodling, that is....

(Love the stray little piece of yarn in this photo!)

I signed up for a doodling class given by Stephanie Ackerman.

Here's a preview of what I have been working on....only a preview though because this project is actually a surprise!


I have a tendency to skip over lessons and go straight to what catches my eye (Not a good quality!) so I got a little ahead of the lesson plan.   It was very therapeutic nonetheless! 

And now I am slowly beginning to feel better. 

Had a bit of a setback when I realized it was going to be the Steelers and Packers in the Superbowl :-(

But I think I am now recovering even from that!! 

Til next time......


1 comment:

The Craft Attic said...

I just love the granny squares, such lovely colours!