Monday, February 2, 2009

Whirlwind Weekend

It was just one of those weekends....So full that I blinked and it was gone!!
As much as I like being busy I really don't like busy weekends. They just go too fast.
And this weekend ended on a low note. Unfortunately, our team did not win the big game :(
But it was a good game....and very exciting at the end.
For two minutes and 10 seconds I thought they were going to pull it off.
But....oh well....what can you do.
My son came over to watch the game with us.
Which was very cool.
That he came over to watch the game with his loser parents (who couldn't score a party invite) when he could have gone to a party instead. It was nice to spend time with him. Even though he is just like his mother....he gets a little nervous watching when the going gets rough.

Well that's all for now.

Happy Monday!!!

No comments: