Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Treasures Found

A couple of weeks ago I was on one of my massive cleaning
binges. When I do this I always find something I thought
was long gone....something I had kissed goodbye long ago.
It is always a treat when I unmask these treasures.

This time the treasure was this......these really cute magenta
colored reading glasses. I purchased them on a whim.
Well actually, I was somewhere that I desperately needed
reading glasses.
So I ran to a Walgreens next door....and came away with
my soon to be favorite reading glasses.
Then I lost them. I thought I left them somewhere at a restaurant
or something. And that someone else, who would not appreciate
them as much, got their hands on them.
But I found them....hidden away in an old purse.
So glad I had them all along.


















Of course I had to get a picture donning these
fabulous specs. Hmmm.....but as I look at the picture
I realize I in desperate need of a haircut :0!


Well off to work I go.
Happy Tuesday!!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: