Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Legal Torture

Yesterday I went to my favorite semi-annual event......

To the dentist....for my teeth cleaning.

I remember when I was a kid, a grown up described a teeth cleaning as "refreshing". When I was young, my parents barely had two nickels to rub together so dental visits were rather infrequent. Needless to say I never had a cleaning until I joined the military.

I am still wondering though what is so refreshing about someone scrapping my teeth with sharp metal instruments!!! It's really like nails on a chalkboard. And I just love the dreaded "well you had a little more build up this time so I had to scrap more." Okay....so what do I have to do to avoid that.....scrap my own teeth EVERYDAY!

Well....you get the picture. I hate the dentist. Nice man and all.....Just don't like him and all his metal instruments of torture. And to think....I pay him for this!!

And I get to go back in two weeks. I can hardly wait!

No comments: