Saturday, December 18, 2010

Cookies!

So I've been a cookie making fool lately....which I usually always am this time of the year.  The only difference is that I have much more time for baking. Yay! 

Last weekend I made a whole bunch of cookies for a party and this weekend I picking it up again.  This time the baking is going to be for gifts for family and friends.  On the schedule for today?? 


Raspberry and Almond Thumbprint Cookies.  The recipe can be found here at AllRecipes.com.  I made these for the first time this year and, wow!  They were yummy!  Usually I will make changes to recipe a bit to suit my liking but this one....well, I wouldn't change a thing.  The only complaint I have is that these things are dangerous!  I truly think I could eat the whole batch!  Not at all good for my girlish figure ;-)

I think I'm going to take a stab at making Granny's Ginger Snaps also from AllRecipes.com.  I've made ginger snaps in the past but they never really turn out like I'd like them to.  But these look pretty good so I'm going to give them a try. 

Well, I've got some cookie baking to get to.  So, Later Gator.

No comments: