Saturday, July 17, 2010

Vacation Flashback: Sam Adams----The Brewery

We couldn't leave the Boston area without visiting the Sam Adams Brewery.  After all, we did make those visits to Coors and Anheuser Busch.  We didn't want Sam to feel left out ;)  Of course, I was still feeling pretty yucky and was hoping that, perhaps, a little Boston Lager would be the cure.  Yeah, it helped out for a couple of hours.....

Anyways, when we got there we learned they were not doing full tours that day due to a commercial shoot.  So we got the abbreviated tour and then straight to the beer.  I'd say we were very disappoint but who are we kidding....we were really just there for the beer!!  And we did indulge in a bit of the brew with some documented evidence :)


Well I guess this is actually evidence that Russell partook since I was the only one taking pictures that day and I guess that Russell no longer needed to document proof that I was actually drinking beer. 
While we were visiting Boston, I was drinking the Summer Ale....but after the tasting I decided the Boston Lager was much better.  We also got to taste some test brew.....a little something they were working on.  Didn't care for that so much.

Now if I could just find a place to taste test margaritas......hmmmmm....



No comments: