Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Circles!!! Squares!!!

So with all this new found free time I have there is plenty of time to start working on all those projects I have lying around the house.  The problem is that there are so many projects that I have had a hard time deciding where to start.....this is where having Adult A.D.D. becomes a huge problem.   Hence, the reason for so many unfinished projects!  Yes, I suck. 

So I am trying (and I use that term loosely) to focus on just one project at a time.  I'll need plenty of focus for this.  Hmmmm....it will be quite a challenge.  So what am I working on now??  Circles.  Lots of them. 


And from these cute little circles they expand into grown up squares and join all the other circles!





There are a few more squares I need to add in order to fit this baby on the full bed in the spare bedroom.  The one currently occupied by my son.  He asked me about the blanket the other day and I told him it was for the room.  I don't know if he was too happy that I was already planning the decor for the room once he vacants it. Considering how long it takes me to finish this stuff....I don't think he has to worry any time soon.....


No comments: