Monday, June 13, 2011

It was Five O'Clock Somewhere.....


So how does one spend a hot Sunday afternoon in the AZ?  
With pool time and a lovely margarita...that's how.  
I think it topped 103 here yesterday but it wasn't too bad in the patio area.  
And the pool water still feels quite nice (it won't feel so good in August....).  
So, here's where I spent my day.  
Away from the computer.  
Away from drama....well, that is, until 7:00 p.m. when the Real Housewives reunion came on.  
I am hooked and am ashamed to say so.  
I watch this stuff and wonder what the h*ll am I doing!  
But I keep watching it....just like a real bad train wreck.  
Well, so much for a totally quiet day.
What can I say....I'm a masochist.  
And I think I need to recover today with some ohms.  
Oh, wait, Part Two is on tonight.  
I guess the ohms will have to wait until tomorrow. 
Maybe I'll just have another margarita this afternoon. 

1 comment:

Lori Renn said...

Hi my friend! My life is slowing down (just a bit) so I'm trying to catch up on blogs and stuff. Maybe I'll even update my neglected blogs!! :) xoxo