Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tagged

I have been tagged by my friend Lori to list the six best things about this summer of 08. I have to say I had a very tough time as it has not been one of my best summers but I managed to come up with the following:


1. I picked the winner of the Belmont Stakes and won a boat load of money. Yep, I picked the horse that upset Big Brown in his quest for the Triple Crown....well it wasn't much of an upset since Big Brown finished last.......

2. The Diamondbacks were able to hold on to first place....by a thread. (Not anymore though....the Dodgers just went up by a half a game.....damn that Manny!!!!)

3. I got to spend a few days soaking up the sun in San Diego.

4. My son graduated from the Academy and he is on to an exciting career!!!

5. Michael Phelps won EIGHT gold medals (Woo Hoo!!)

6. John McCain is the Republican candidate for President ( and I couldn't be happier!!)

And that is my summer in a nutshell!!

TTFN!!

~Wendy

btw....I read alot of blogs but I don't really have any internet friends so I have no one to tag....

1 comment:

Lori Renn said...

Damn Manny! Hoping your fall kicks your summer's ass!