Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How Much Is That Doggie In the Window

Heehee.....Actually he is not for sale but I couldn't think of another title to introduce a newly groomed doggie.  Here is the before photo of Nash.....


This was actually taken a couple of weeks ago but you get the idea.  He was pretty scruffy.  I am amazed that dog could see anything through all that hair!! 

Now here is the after picture.....



Wow!! He does have eyes!!  I always wonder how they feel after being groomed.  I know they don't really like going to the groomer but I've got to think the world looks so much better without all that hair in their eyes.  Hmmmm.....who knows what a dog thinks. 

Next month it's Khalil's turn for a new do.  

And then, maybe, in January, I'll get my turn :-)   (Yeah, I rate just behind the dogs!)

Well, that's all for now!!  Toodles....


No comments: